What is GlycoAla?
We are asked a lot; what is GlycoAla?
Well, GlycoAla is a unique cosmetic light-activated gel that is designed to help reduce and prevent the visible signs of aging.
The photodynamic ingredient in GlycoAla is encapsulated in a state-of-the-art nanoparticle delivery system, known as slycopspheres. The slycospheres provide enhanced stability, delivery and speed of absorption in the skin. The nanoparticles are combined with hyaluronic acid as part of this advanced skin care.
GlycoAla is the world’s first and only light activated cosmetic to utilize this advanced glycosphere technology – deliver results not previously attainable without expensive and risky aesthetic services.
This product is an excellent option for individuals looking for a skin rejuvenation procedure that provides:
- A more dramatic, longer lasting improvement than a superficial or moderate chemical peel
- And do not want or are not ready for a more invasive/expensive procedure
GlycoAla also does the following:
- Minimizes the appearance of pore size
- Improves the appearance of texture and tone (firming the skin)
- Helps to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the look of pigmentation
First step is exfoliation than GlocoAla is applied and left for 40 minutes, than you are placed under a medical grade LED light system. At times, you may feel some tingling, especially if there is sun damage.
There isn’t any downtime, but you will be instructed to avoid outdoors, direct sunlight for 48 hours after service.
The whole treatment takes about 70 to 90 minutes and it is recommended a course of three treatments four weeks apart.