I am a licensed esthetician with 26 years of experience in the esthetic industry. I have extensive knowledge of products and treatments and an instinct for meaningful trends and innovations. I am committed to learning new techniques, co-partnering with like-minded experienced practitioners, and training for new approaches to esthetic care. I have traveled around the United States, consulting with experts and working with products and treatments in order to better understand the benefits of particular therapies.
Philosophy of Care
Each individual has different needs. For some it is to turn back the clock, for others it is adult or teen acne, problem skin, hair removal, scar removal, a medical condition, or even just great skin or body maintenance. My approach is to address your individual needs and goals and partner with you in the process. Focus is on effective results, and integrating treatments or products, (link) or co-partnering with other recommended professionals Link to assist in good maintenance. What matters is finding the results that work for you!
The vision of Lasting Image is to combine the intelligence of current technology and an active process of becoming aware, making changes, and taking action in a personalized, informed way. Let me assist you in achieving the result you desire.
- Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals – Lifetime member since 2002
- Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP)
- Midwest Aesthetics Group
- Certified Acne Specialist
- Founded and operated Dassion Esthetic Clinic & Spa – June 1981
- Served on Advisory Board of Skin Inc. National Trade Magazine
- Served on the Health Dupage – Organization which provides health care for the community
- Microdermal Pigmentation from National Academy of Cosmetics
- Licensed Esthetician Certification from the Midwest Aesthetis Institute for Clinical Aesthetics and Intraddermal Cosmetics.
- Certification from Accurate Academy of Professional Electrolysis
Awards included but not limited to:
- Directors Award of Excellence – Advisory Board
- People Skills Award Hanover Park College – Skin Inc. Magazine
- Papa-Medical Clinic of the Year
- Award of Merit American Institute of Esthetics
- Application of Eyeliner
- Eyebrows and lips
- Tattoo removal
- Allergic reactions
- Color correction and emergency repairs
- Camouflage burns, scars, and skin grafts
- Paramedical procedures – nipple/areola, color correction, and pigment removal