Lasting Image Face and Body provides effective, therapeutic treatment solutions for women, men and teens. Our successful approach employs a combination of experience along with appropriate and customized treatment and/or products. We are committed to continued training and education in order to provide our clients the highest level of care.
The vision of Lasting Image is to combine the intelligence of current technology, provide life style options, and partner with each individual client to meet your esthetic goals with a variety of treatments, services, and by using like-minded experienced practitioners, such as dermatologists, to provide options for those that prefer “natural skin care” or “pharmaceutical” philosophies.
Why Use a Skin Care Professional?
Advertising may tell you what products are great, but how often do you find these products do not produce the desired result? Do you find yourself asking “What will bring the best long-lasting result for what I can afford?” You are not alone.
Too often, marketing “jargon” relays the message that a product is good because it contains a certain ingredient that you may have heard is helpful for your particular condition. There is so much more involved to skin care products – for instance, balancing the right ingredients in the right proportions. In addition, as you age your skin care needs change and what once was appropriate may cause damage. Or perhaps you are on certain medications that make products work differently than expected.
At Lasting Image Face and Body in Richland, WA, my clients are confident that I have the expertise, knowledge, and technology to help them meet their esthetic goals for providing the best results available. We balance reasonable cost effective prices and uncomplicated regimens.
As we age and experience stress, changes and stages in life, our needs change. That is why I, Deborah Dassion of Lasting Image, believe in partnering with my clients in order to achieve their goals in maintaining their health and optimizing their self-image in an effective, holistic and safe manner.
Your Total Satisfaction is my Primary Goal
I am a licensed esthetician with 26 years of experience in the esthetic industry. I have extensive knowledge of products and treatments and an instinct for meaningful trends and innovations. I am committed to learning new techniques, co-partnering with like-minded experienced practitioners, and training for new approaches to esthetic care. I have traveled around the United States, consulting with experts and working with products and treatments in order to better understand the benefits of particular therapies.
Philosophy of Care
Each individual has different needs. For some it is to turn back the clock, for others it is adult or teen acne, problem skin, hair removal, scar removal, a medical condition, or even just great skin or body maintenance. My approach is to address your individual needs and goals and partner with you in the process. Focus is on effective results, and integrating treatments or products, (link) or co-partnering with other recommended professionals Link to assist in good maintenance. What matters is finding the results that work for you!
The vision of Lasting Image is to combine the intelligence of current technology and an active process of becoming aware, making changes, and taking action in a personalized, informed way. Let me assist you in achieving the result you desire.
- Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals – Lifetime member since 2002
- Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP)
- Midwest Aesthetics Group
- Certified Acne Specialist
- Founded and operated Dassion Esthetic Clinic & Spa – June 1981
- Served on Advisory Board of Skin Inc. National Trade Magazine
- Served on the Health Dupage – Organization which provides health care for the community
- Microdermal Pigmentation from National Academy of Cosmetics
- Licensed Esthetician Certification from the Midwest Aesthetis Institute for Clinical Aesthetics and Intraddermal Cosmetics.
- Certification from Accurate Academy of Professional Electrolysis
Awards included but not limited to:
- Directors Award of Excellence – Advisory Board
- People Skills Award Hanover Park College – Skin Inc. Magazine
- Papa-Medical Clinic of the Year
- Award of Merit American Institute of Esthetics
- Application of Eyeliner
- Eyebrows and lips
- Tattoo removal
- Allergic reactions
- Color correction and emergency repairs
- Camouflage burns, scars, and skin grafts
- Paramedical procedures – nipple/areola, color correction, and pigment removal